The RAC know that 62% of motorists have had a vehicle fail its MOT. So, to help protect motorists they developed the RAC MOT Assist Plan.
The plan is given to you free of charge at the time of a Service, provided an RAC Vehicle Health Check has been completed and any remedial work identified is carried out*
The plan covers you for up to £750 of repairs should your vehicle fail its next MOT test**
• The RAC MOT Assist Plan is free of charge for eligible vehicles Full Terms and Conditions
• Peace of mind that if your vehicle needs repairs to pass its MOT, the plan will cover you for specific parts
• Eligibility criteria:
- Your vehicle must be less than 10 years old, with under 100,000 miles on the clock when your plan is issued
- Your MOT isn't due within 90 days of your service
- Your vehicle has been serviced at an RAC Approved Garage within the last 7 days
- An RAC Vehicle Health Check must be completed with the Service and any remedial work identified carried out*
- Your vehicle is a UK–registered private car or light commercial vehicle – and it doesn't exceed 3.5 tonnes
- You're a UK resident, or a UK-registered company
Covers repairs up to a total of £750 For more information about the RAC MOT Assist and full terms and condition please visit:
https://www.rac.co.uk/approvedgarages/products-services/mot-assist or alternatively speak to a member of the team.
*Remedial work completed at your own expense
**Please note only the items specified in the plan are covered. Any other repairs remain your own responsibility. £750 of repairs is inclusive of VAT