A interim service is recommended if you do more than average miles at around 6 months or 6,ooo miles depending on which is soonest.
A Fixed Price Interim Service includes:
- Oil Filter
- Oil change - Fully Synthetic Oil used as standard unless otherwise indicated.
- Tyres tread depth check and report
- Tyre pressures checked and adjusted if required
- All under bonnet levels checked and topped up where necessary.
- Full lights check, Battery check
- Re-set Service Light
- Windscreen wiper check front and rear
- Visual brake inspection
You can add an MOT to your Fixed Price Interim Service for £30